By becoming a member of the Bike Sudbury you’re investing in making Greater Sudbury a great city to live and bike! Bike Sudbury is run entirely by volunteers and your contributions are used exclusively to fund our programming and events.
Be sure to click on contribute at the bottom of the page when you have finished filling in all your information.
- Connect with other cyclists. Get tips, share cycling stories and favourite routes, and enjoy all things cycling together.
- Come out to events like fun group rides and bike maintenance workshops.
- Volunteer to be a member of our Executive, or volunteer at events to promote cycling, like helping with bike parking at local festivals, matching bikes and helmets with kids at bike exchanges, teaching cycling skills at bike rodeos or courses, and more.
- Have your needs and experiences as a cyclist brought to the attention of local decision makers.
- Be part of a strong voice for local cyclists to help make cycling easier, safer and more convenient. For example, we advocate for a minimum grid of safe cycling routes so that cyclists of all ages and abilities can travel safely by bike. You can help make that happen by joining to show your support!